We would like to remind you of our trading arrangements for the forthcoming Christmas and New Year period.
In recent years, we have successfully managed the peak seasonal period and this year we aim to continue with this. To enable us to maintain previous high seasonal service levels, the key dates for your attention are:
- Orders placed on Monday 23rd December prior to 6pm, will be delivered on Tuesday 24th December
- Orders placed on Tuesday 24th December or over the festive period will be delivered on Friday 3rd January 2020
- Wrapide: We will attempt to deliver orders placed on Monday 23rd December up to midday on Tuesday 24th December, otherwise delivery will be made on Friday 3rd January 2020
- The sales and customer service hub will close at 5:00pm on Tuesday 24th December, re-opening at 8:30am on Thursday 2nd January 2020
- VOW Wholesale’s head office in Sheffield will close at 5:00pm on Tuesday 24th December, re-opening at 8:30am on Thursday 2nd January 2020
As is normal during the first few days of January we anticipate a significant increase in the volume of orders received and processed by our warehouses. We will of course ensure we have the necessary resources across all areas of our business; however, we ask that if possible, to support the volume of orders being processed, please feed your orders through to us continuously throughout the day if feasible.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that the volume of orders does not adversely affect your delivery times, we may experience some delays and we would ask for your patience and support during the initial trading days in January.
Please do not hesitate to contact your VOW Wholesale account manager or the VOW Wholesale sales and service hub should you have any queries regarding these arrangements.
Thank you for your continued support during 2019 and we very much look forward to continuing our partnership into 2020.