As we are now in the final quarter of the year, we would like to inform you of VOW Wholesale’s trading arrangements for the forthcoming Christmas and New Year period to aid your own plans and businesses.
- VOW Wholesale UK offices will close at 5:00pm on Thursday 23rd December, re-opening at 8:30am on Tuesday 4th January.
- VOW Wholesale UK Distribution Centre (ADC) will close at 11pm on Thursday 23rd December, re-opening at 10pm on Monday 3rd January.
- All orders placed before the cut-off on Wednesday 22nd December will be delivered on Thursday 23rd December.
- Any orders placed after the cut-off on Wednesday 22nd December and prior to the cut-off on Thursday 23rd December via UPS will be delivered on Friday 24th or directly after Christmas subject to customer availability.
- Any orders placed after the cut-off on Wednesday 22nd December and prior to the cut-off on Thursday 23rd December via Truline will be presented for delivery on Tuesday 4th January.
As is normal during the first few days of January, we anticipate a significant increase in the volume of orders received and processed at our warehouses.
We will of course ensure we have the necessary resources across the business; however, we ask that if possible, to support the volume of orders being processed, please feed your orders through to us continuously throughout the day if feasible.
While every effort will be made to ensure that the volume of orders does not adversely affect your delivery times, we may experience some delays. We ask for your patience and support during the initial trading days in January.
Please do not hesitate to contact your VOW Wholesale contact should you have any queries regarding these arrangements.
Thank you for your continued support during 2021 and we very much look forward to continuing our partnership into 2022.