VOW Wholesale have taken significant steps towards updating their Interiors service for the benefit of customers following the rebrand of the dealer-focused Interior solution “Unique service, expert support”. The VOW Interiors team has over 150 years of combined experience in the field to benefit resellers with their service offering.
Enhancements to product content and full visibility of accurate lead time information are some of the latest developments from VOW Interiors which will see improvements in functionality and more enriched information. The VOW customer portal and OP-Dealer will now display accurate lead times. Updated throughout the day, the information pulls directly from free stock and live purchase order information. Sellers will also have access to enhanced product content, including refreshed and new imagery, as well as thousands of updated and brand new attributes across the furniture range. These updates make the process of procurement much simpler and informative to both resellers and their customers.
Here is a snapshot of how the VOW Interiors service has been enhanced:
- Full visibility of accurate stock quantities and stock due dates on OP-Dealer and the VOW customer portal.
- 26,670 furniture attributes have been updated across 1966 furniture codes, of which 22,482 attributes are brand new to the VOW Interiors product portfolio. These will be available in the August product files.
- Brand new imagery, including new lifestyle shots, have been added against products in the First range, with over 200 additional images, now with up to 10 images on each product available on OP-Dealer.
- Top 350 selling furniture lines updated with brand new imagery and lifestyle shots.
- Average wait times for calls placed into the interiors team are now consistently less than 20 seconds.
- Customers have access to a named point of contact within the VOW Interiors team, allowing for easier accessibility should any issues arise or queries when procuring furniture & interior goods.
- New SMS notification service has been launched, where customers will be provided with a text to notify them that their delivery is on the way, the day that the order will be delivered, as well as a link to the courier’s name and tracking URL, whereupon the proof of delivery can be accessed
- 25% of orders now go through dedicated furniture delivery vehicles to reduce touchpoints and damages to orders.
The VOW Interiors catalogue is available in both printed and digital formats. For plain cover or personalised versions please contact the VOW interiors team on 0844 980 8000 and using option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further queries on our VOW Interiors product and service portfolio please contact the specialist Interiors team on email@example.com.